So many businesses plan for DC meeting space when deciding on office space to rent in the Washington area. They understand that there are times when you just need a meeting space. However, the rest of the time that space goes largely unused. More and more businesses are finding it necessary to tighten their expenses and one of the things that gets cut from the budget is unused or seldom-used space. Luckily with on-demand DC meeting spaces, the space you need is always available when you absolutely need it.
The Advantages To On-Demand DC Meeting Spaces
Having a meeting space that you use when you need it only is a great way to save on unnecessary expenses and provides you with everything you need, ready when you need it. Some of the biggest advantages to this type of meeting space rental include:
- You save money on rent, as you can rent a smaller office space or even do telework.
- You save money on furniture, technology and accessories necessary for in-house meeting spaces.
- You save money on maintenance, cleaning and upkeep of your unused meeting space.
- You save time when you need to use meeting space, as you don’t have to worry about straightening up the things that inevitably get dropped in the unused meeting space of your office.
- You can choose meeting spaces of different sizes to fit the needs of your group.
- Meeting spaces are available throughout the national capital area, so you can choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- You can save travel time and money by hosting a teleconference from a high-tech meeting space, so you can include clients and colleagues worldwide without having to invest in the necessary technology.
- The latest in technology is at your fingertips.
- Set-up is quick and easy. You can just plug in a laptop and get started in a matter of minutes.
The Accoutrements of DC Meeting Spaces
The better quality DC meeting spaces will consistently provide you with a variety of equipment and services in an attractive, clean and functional environment, located in the part of DC that you have chosen. You can even do your meeting space reservations conveniently on-line with many companies. Some of the accoutrements at your disposal include:
- high speed Internet
- dedicated bandwidth
- speaker phone
- wireless Internet
- LPR projector
- Attendee registration support
- Ergonomic seating
- Beverage and catering service
- Flip charts
- White boards
- High resolution overhead projector
- Color copiers/printers/scanners
- Kitchen/lounge area with coffee, water and vending machines
Today’s business trends include streamlining expenses, telework, minimizing travel, making optimal use of technology, renting high end items instead of buying them and simplifying your business in general. By opting to use on-demand DC meeting space instead of maintaining your own meeting space, you will be recognized as one who is on top of the latest in cost-saving measures and good business principles.
# # #
Kathlene Buchanan is the president and founder of Metro Offices, one of the premiere, women-owned, executive office centers in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. With presence in 8 different locations throughout the capital area, Metro Offices offers a full range of innovative business solutions and advanced technologies to help businesses compete in today’s transitioning business environment. Buchanan has been in the industry since 1979, and Metro Offices has been operating since 1989 with locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.