Situated immediately off Interstate 66, only six miles from Reagan National Airport, our new Ballston Office Center will accommodate businesses of every size, both commercial and federal, and will offer state-of-the- art solutions for mobile workers, teleworkers, and especially government contractors who desire a prestigious DC office environment in a convenient DC Metro location. With a quick walk to the Ballston Metro station, you are just a few stops from DC, Capitol Hill and the Pentagon. The Center is scheduled to open on June 1st, and preleasing is now available.
This location will be a penthouse level Center much like the current Fairfax Office Center, featuring a striking penthouse tower, and Metro Offices is improving on the design of the facility to better accommodate today’s mobile workforce.
- Large and comfortable Internet café lounge and a wine bar.
- Space designed specifically for Flexdesk/teleworkers with a cluster of custom built-in workstations that include beautiful exterior views.
- Two 25 person training rooms with convertible walls that will enlarge the rooms to accommodate 50 to 60 people for training and special projects.
- Pods of convertible offices that can be individual offices, multi-office suites or team rooms designed for flexibility to support both large and small groups in many different office configurations depending on what your company’s needs are at any given time.
Additional Expansion: Three New Centers Serve Businesses, Federal Workers
In addition to the upcoming Ballston Center opening, Metro Offices has been opening new locations to meet the need for more Workplaces on Demand. All of our locations offer convenience, much-needed business solutions, and a touch of luxury:
- With a 45-day turn around time, the Eatontown New Jersey Center opens its doors on March 19th and features 135 seats on two floors. The VA Technology Acquisition Center and the Office of Information Technology for the Department of Veterans Affairs will be using the space over the next 18 months.
- The Frederick Maryland Center opened March 2nd. Designed for 182 people with 15 meeting rooms on three floors of a Class A Building, the turn-around time was 90 days. The facility is being utilized by the Office of Acquisitions and Logistics divisions of Veterans Affairs.
- The 1725 Street Center opened in August 2010 features space for 102 people on one floor and is currently in use by the Human Resources and VALU divisions of Veterans Affairs. Metro Offices went from award to lights on in 21 days!