The DC Investment Summit will be held this month on Wednesday, September 28. As far as real estate in the DC area is concerned, this is a great opportunity to come hear more in depth information concerning equity and debt markets in the Metro area. The key speakers have years of experience in acquisitions, development, investments and real estate so you are guaranteed to get a lot of valuable information regarding these markets.
Topics to be covered include:
- National perspective of capital landscape and which markets are ready for investment
- The status of construction financing
- The future of the CMBS market
- Does DC still hold first place for national and foreign investment?
- The status of office building acquisitions and will the focus now be on job creation?
- Will distressed assets have an impact on capital markets in the next few years?
7:00AM – 8:00AM Breakfast & Schmooze
8:00AM – 8:45AM The New World of REITs
8:45AM – 9:30AM DC Investment Overview
9:30AM – 10:15AM Return of Debt & CMBS 2.0
10:15AM – 11:00AM Post-Game Schmooze
Register early as space is limited. Early bird special price is $59.
Location: Capital Hilton
1001 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036