Your Seat at the Table is Ready.
If your organization deals with the federal government, Metro Offices puts you at the heart of the action in official Washington with flexible, affordable office and workspace solutions. Whether you need an entire office center set up on short notice, “as needed” space for local representation, or technical and communications support for remote workers — we have an option that suits your needs and budget.Click here for our Capability Statement
Workspace on Demand
Metro Offices’ Workspace on Demand can have a complete Office Center set up and ready to go in no time. We’ll dedicate space to accommodate as few or as many people as you need, customized for the way you want your team to work. All ready for you to walk in and get busy almost immediately, including:
- Immediate, turnkey facilities including furniture, utilities, communications, IT services and all related infrastructure
- Short-term or long-term agreements to match your needs
- No up front capital costs means you can expense the space and all set-up costs
- Be in place and operational in a matter of days – not months or years
Workspace on Demand gives you an instant presence with full availability to the region’s leading government agencies and bureaus from Metro Offices sites throughout the Washington and Northern Virginia area.
Telework Plus gives your people the ability to work remotely from any location, at any time of the day or night. Your people can work from anywhere they have Internet capability, collaborating easily with your team through use of our VOIP platform.
Or, when face-to-face collaboration is necessary, Telework Plus provides office and meeting space on demand. Our Telework Plus sites are convenient and fully supported to meet the needs of satellite workers, including:
- 24/7 access to fully configured office space
- Access to 40 conference rooms and eight training rooms available throughout the Metro DC area
- Complete technology and business support
- Availability by the hour, day or week
We have nine locations available in DC, MD and VA. For clients who require meeting facilities in other parts of the world, Metro Offices will connect them with 700 meeting rooms worldwide through an easy-to-use online reservation system.
Workplace on Demand and Telework Plus are brought to you by Metro Offices, with over 20 years of success in providing office space to Washington’s leading organizations and corporations.