For many professionals, working in a coffee shop or in the comfort of your own home seems convenient, but it has some drawbacks. You may not always get a table at your favorite coffee shop, which can be a problem, especially when you have a meeting. There may be too many distractions at home, which can affect your productivity.
Some entrepreneurs and freelance professionals think having their own Herndon office space is costly. Fortunately, there is an affordable way to have an office so you won’t have to continue working in a coffee shop or at home. At Metro Offices, you can work in a cozy and fully equipped office space for as low as $59 a month, or less than $3 a day, with our MemberAccess Membership.
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, Metro Offices understands the various needs of freelancers, start-up entrepreneurs, and seasoned business managers. Our company offers flexible workspace solutions in nine convenient locations in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
As a member, you won’t have to go around town looking for a coffee shop with a reliable Internet connection. Furthermore, you won’t have to find a quiet restaurant where you can hold your business meetings. You’ll always have a space to work in at our office centers.
Here are some benefits you will enjoy with a MemberAccess Membership:
- 24/7 access to the online workspace booking system
- Three-hour daily use of our executive café or business lounge at any of our office centers
- Flat-screen TV, daily newspaper, and other business publications available in every executive café and business lounge
- High-speed Internet connection
- Free use of cloud computing, hosted solutions, or VPS for the first three months
- 25 pieces of monthly allocation for printouts, scans, and color copies at no extra cost
- Free use of Polycom speaker phones, flip charts, and whiteboards when booking our collaboration spaces and meeting rooms
- Free use of day office with an all-day meeting room reservation
- 10% off on administrative support services
- 10% off on your bill with any purchase of two or more services of our Communication, Mail, Technology, and Workspace sets
- Complimentary gourmet flavored tea and coffee, specialty drinks, and spring mineral water
Your business deserves more than just a table at your neighborhood coffee shop or a converted workspace at home. Visit any of our nine office centers—which are conveniently located in Chevy Chase in Maryland; Connecticut Avenue, Farragut, and Metro Center in Washington DC; and Reston, McLean, Arlington, Herndon, and Fairfax in Virginia—and give your business a new home. You can choose from a range of work spaces, including collaboration spaces and meeting rooms, day offices, hoteling and FlexDesk spaces, project spaces and team rooms, and training facilities.
Be a member now and enjoy the benefits of having an affordable office space in Herndon VA. Wherever you may be, you can work with ease in any Metro Office branch. Contact us at (703) 871-5208 for more information about our Member Access Membership and other services.