Startups need to focus on company productivity and more profits. Metro Offices, one of the leading office space providers, can help you achieve these goals with the right workspace solutions. For over 25 years, we have been helping businesses with our workspaces, virtual office programs, and training facilities in Metro Center, Washington, DC.
Dynamic Workspace Solutions
We believe that the right workspace solutions can help optimize business performance. We offer different types of workplace designs that will fit your every need. Here are some of your options:
1. Private offices – This type of office allows for social interaction when needed.
2. Day offices – These are more ideal if you only need spaces by the hour, day, or week. They come with Wi-Fi access, unlimited local and long distance calls, and beverages.
3. Workspace on demand – Choose this option if you are looking to support large groups of up to 250.
4. FlexDesk® – You can access this innovative semi-private office solution in over 10 office locations.
5. Hot desking – We offer a 2:1 or 3:1 person-to-desk ratio for our hot desking services.
6. Coworking – This shared environment inspires collaboration between peers.
7. Hoteling – This is for people who travel or work during flexible hours.
Alternative Workspace Solutions
For flexible startups, we offer different virtual office programs suited for your needs and budget. We have 10 notable business addresses across Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. You also have access to your own professional Center Team who will handle your mails and packages.
Fully Equipped Meeting Facilities
Aside from physical and alternative workspaces, we also offer many a quality meeting space in Metro Center, Washington, DC. You can use these rooms for training, networking events, or small trade shows. Our meeting areas come with the following facilities:
• High-speed Internet access and dedicated bandwidth
• Video conferencing capabilities
• On-site admin support
• Scanners and copiers
• Personal concierge
• Cable- and Internet-ready monitors
We offer work-life balance through our community café and member lounges. For productivity, all our workspaces have the right tools and technology. They even have panoramic outdoor views. We also take care of facility maintenance and utilities. This way, all you have to do is focus on your company’s growth.
Our constantly evolving workspace solutions set us apart from other service providers. If you want to learn more about our services, call us at (703) 871-5208.