Our virtual office solutions are perfect for companies that need a professional address, on-demand workspace environments, and an administrative and technical support team. As the leading expert in virtual office services in Arlington, VA, we developed an adaptable virtual office program that can meet your business needs. You can create the best solution for your company’s unique requirements. Choose from any combination of these services:
- Metro MemberAccess Membership – This gives you a member access card that you can use at any of our premier locations in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. It gives you instant access to business ready workspaces every day of the week for up to three hours per day. You do not even need a reservation. This package also gives you access to our online workspace reservation system, where you can book day offices, FlexDesk, and meeting spaces 24/7.
- Workspace Options – You can also use our workspace options for a monthly subscription fee. All of our workspaces come with Wi-Fi, filtered water, and self-serve gourmet teas and coffee. More Space Essentials provides you with small day offices or meeting rooms that you can use for eight hours per month. More Space Enhanced provides you with meeting rooms or day offices of any size for eight hours per month. More Space Premier provides you with any size meeting rooms or day offices for 16 hours per month.
- FlexDesk – This virtual office service in Reston, VA is unique to Metro Offices. It offers members a semi-private and professional environment for just a fraction of a private office’s cost. The workspace features high-speed Internet, online booking, and self-service water, tea, and coffee. This package allows you to use the space for 40 hours per month in a hoteling environment.
- Metro Mail – This package allows you to project the right kind of image for your company. It is perfect for any company that needs help with their incoming and outgoing mail, like start-ups, home-based businesses, and solopreneurs.
- Metro Connect Essentials – This package includes dedicated front desk coordinators, a local dedicated phone number, voicemail, call forwarding, and personalized and professional call answering. Our staff will answer every call within three rings.
- Metro Connect Enhanced – This upgrade to Metro Connect consolidates all your communications into a single, easy-to-use interface. It also includes voicemail to text, voicemail to email, professional call screening, and Find Me/Follow Me.
Our virtual office programs are perfect for home-based businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, consultants, expanding businesses, and distributed workforces. You can count on our packages for your virtual office in Washington, DC. Metro Offices has over two decades of experience, giving us the knowledge to support your business and make it a success. Call us at (703) 871-5208 to learn more about our virtual office packages.