Metro Offices’ 2013 Year in Review
December 30, 2013
We debuted a sleek new look for our Farragut center this year.
2013 was a year of continued success for Metro Offices! Here’s a look back at some of the exciting events that happened during the past 12 months.
- In April, Metro Offices celebrated its 24th anniversary. For almost a quarter-century, we’ve been helping clients throughout the DC area grow their businesses with the use of professional executive offices and virtual office solutions. Many thanks to our loyal customers who have grown with us, and who make coming to work every day a pleasure!
- In May, Metro Offices debuted a chic new look for our Farragut office center, located two blocks from the White House and the K Street corridor. The space was transformed with updated furnishings, flow and design, featuring a sophisticated mix of open space, semi-private and private offices, and meeting rooms.
- Metro Offices CEO Kathlene Buchanan received Smart CEO’s Brava! Award in August. The Brava! program honors women CEOs in the DC area who successfully combine their entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to giving back to the community. The awards are presented annually to 25 women executives of local companies that generate at least $1 million in revenue.
- In its September issue, the Washington Business Journal ranked Metro Offices #16 on its annual list of the top women-owned businesses in the Metro area. Additionally, Metro Offices ranked #9 for the woman-owned company that has been operating the longest in the area.
- With the federal government shutdown crippling the Washington area in early October, Metro Offices offered its private offices, flexible workspaces, meeting rooms and executive cafes and lounges to affected employees free of charge until the shutdown ended.
Lee Bell, Korie Mulkowsky, Sarah Leming & Brian Kelley celebrated Breast Cancer Awareness Month at our Reston center.
- We celebrated Breast Cancer Awareness Month at all of our centers in late October. The teams wore pink, passed out pink cupcakes or donuts, and provided clients with informative literature as well as pink breast cancer awareness wristbands.
Metro Offices looks forward to a bright 2014 in which we continue to provide our magical combination of premier locations, the best views, superior furnishings, and personal service and care to help our clients achieve business excellence. We wish you and yours a blessed and prosperous new year!