November 4, 2016 by Metro Offices
7 Factors to Consider when Choosing an Office Space Location
Business location can play a role in your start-up’s growth. When choosing one, you need to be as systematic and realistic as you can be. Metro Offices, your leading provider of day offices near Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC, can help you make an informed decision. Here are seven things you should consider when choosing a location:
1. Demographics – You need to consider who your audience is and how close or far away they are from your business. If your business is in retail, for example, you need to be closer to your customers.
2. Accessibility – It helps to know if your employees can travel easily to the office, so there should ideally be numerous transport terminals near your business. You should also make sure that there are convenient parking spaces for your employees.
3. Proximity to other businesses – You can look at this from two ways. First, nearby businesses can generate traffic where their customers can be yours as well. Second, employees can enjoy nearby restaurants and stores, enriching quality as a workplace.
4. Image or style – Your day office in Tysons, VA, can reflect how professional or casual your business can be.
5. Foot traffic – If you value privacy or confidentiality for your business, choose a location far from high-traffic areas.
6. Nearby competition – This can give your company a competitive advantage over other businesses.
7. Building infrastructure – Your new office should have all the equipment that you’ll need for your day-to-day operations. This includes proper lighting, air conditioning, and telecommunications or Internet access.
If you consider these factors when choosing a location, you can achieve a workspace that will support your start-up’s growth. Let Metro Offices help you with your office space needs. You can choose from our day offices in Chevy Chase, MD, and areas in Washington, DC, and Virginia. Our day offices are near major business centers and transportation terminals. Our offices also have security and ample parking spaces.
Enhance your business image with workspace solutions from Metro Offices. You can call us at (703) 991-0963 to learn more about our business options. Contact us today for a free price quote.