Maximize Desk Utilization
The fact is, most desks sit empty more than 50% a day. HotDesking enables companies to maximize desk utilization. Our team will work with you to assess the optimal desk-to-team member ratio. And you’ll watch your office costs shrink, utilization increase and productivity skyrocket.
- This private workspace solution features a bight and airy environment and is appointed with HON furniture to achieve a modern esthetic
- The redundant, fast and secure, enterprise-grade technology platform business requires
- Robust, unified communications platform maximizing your productivity in and outside the office
- Award-winning service team supporting all your needs
- Flexible terms and simple monthly bill
- Office Space Request a Quote!
- Virtual Office Sign Up Now!
- Meeting Space Book Now!
- Enjoy our grand lobby and welcoming reception
- Take in spectacular views from each location
- Hold your best meeting in our magnificent meeting rooms across 9 locations
- Book with ease via our on-line booking for 55+ meeting, conference and training rooms
- Sip coffee in our Community Cafes & engage with like-minded professionals in our Member Lounges designed to enhance work
- Tap into superior administrative and technology support
- Get more done with concierge support
- Enhance productivity: Complete plug and play
Who Uses HotDesks?
- Federal agencies
- Home-based businesses
- Expanding businesses
- Government contractors
- Distributed workforces
- Fortune 1000
Metro Offices — The Right Choice for HotDesking
The world is becoming increasingly mobile. As a result, desks are sitting empty and companies are literally throwing tens of thousands of dollars out the window paying for under-utilized space. Workspace strategies including Hoteling and HotDesking provide a viable solution to increase utilization, reduce facilities costs and maximize productivity. The challenge is, most companies do not have the facilities or know-how to implement these strategies. We have both. Join us. We’ll get you up and running with a HotDesking solution that will transform the way your company works.
Request a FREE Consultation & Quote
There’s often no need for mobile workers to have a permanent desk with a fixed landline and computer. If your business is seeking ways to make more efficient use of space, HotDesking can help you increase productivity and slash costs. Contact Metro Offices today at (703) 871-5208 to discuss if HotDesking is the right solution for you.