Flexible Workspace Solutions
Office Space in Washington DC, Virginia & Maryland
Tell us where you want to take your business, and our experts will map out an innovative workspace plan to get you there!
Locally owned and operated for over 25 years, Metro Offices appears on the Inc. 5000 List and Smart CEO’s 100 Best-Run companies. Our team is uniquely positioned to provide small to Fortune 100 companies as well as government agencies and contractors with the facilities, services and technology to achieve excellence.
Just off the Dulles Toll Road in Plaza America, close to the Silver Line’s Wiehle Reston Metro stop and Reston Town Center.
Close to the Beltway, the Dulles Toll Road and Route 7. Walking distance from the Silver Line’s Greensboro Metro Stop.
Easy access to Washington, DC via I-66. Walking distance from the Ballston Metro. And just minutes away from Reagan National Airport.
Right off of the Dulles Toll Road and just minutes from Dulles Int’l Airport.
Just off I-66 near the intersection with Route 50. Adjacent to Fair Oaks Shopping Mall and near Fairfax Corner and other shopping areas and restaurants.
One block from Dupont Circle, surrounded by foreign embassies and the headquarters of leading national and international corporations and organizations.
2 blocks from the White House, 1 block from K Street and close to the World Bank.
Located above the Metro Center rail station, next to Macy’s and surrounded by top restaurants & hotels.
Right above the Friendship Heights Metro station and surrounded by shopping and restaurants.
Need multiple offices or space configurations to support a large group? Or creative workspace solutions to support your team’s unique work styles? Our workspace experts will help you find the optimal solution!
The Best Locations and Addresses for Business
- Work from 9 Class-A Buildings, the most convenient office space in DC, VA and MD
- Impress clients and guests with expansive and professionally appointed building lobbies
- Feel welcome as you enter our reception areas
- Enjoy spectacular views, from each Virginia, Maryland and DC location
- Produce great work in professionally appointed private, semi-private, and open workspaces
- Conduct your best meetings in business-ready meeting, conference, and training rooms
- Sip a tasty beverage and host a casual meeting in the Executive Café and Business Lounge
Experience the Power of Dedicated Support — On Demand!
- Dedicated receptionists: Deliver a best first impression to you and your guests
- Center Manager: Ensures move-in is seamless and the foundation for excellence is in place
- On-Demand Technology Support: Maximize productivity and reduce costs
- Metro Offices management on-site to anticipate and respond to your business needs
- 100% of all clients say the Metro Offices team has met or exceeded their expectations!
- For Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC office space or virtual offices, we’ll help you succeed
Technology and Telephony as Fast and Reliable as Your Business
- With no less than 1 gigabyte of fiber at every facility, you’ll power up with high speed and secure Internet connectivity — office space in DC at its fastest.
- Increase productivity and stay connected via Metro Connect, a VoiP unified communications platform that consolidates all your communications into a single, easy-to-use interface
Agreement Terms that Align with Your Dynamic Business Needs
- Choose the optimal agreement length: Stay 1 hour or 10+ years
- Select the kind of office space that executives look for: Private single, private team rooms, and semi-private workspaces
- Choose between full-time and part-time office programs — we offer the most flexible terms for business owners