Bisnow MultiFamily Summit
November 10, 2011 by Mike Certoma
Here at Metro Offices we like to keep the DC area residents aware of local events and conferences that can impact your lifestyles and your businesses.
The Bisnow MultiFamily Summit on December 7 will address important changes in this market that could affect you. Topics to be covered include:
- Owners and how they are financing deals today compared to the future
- Is there anything new concerning construction lending, financing and equity partners?
- Has the entitlement process improved?
- What is the new view on condos for sale in the DC area?
- What products or in what regions can we expect to see the most development?
- Will rental-housing conversions return?
- What is the future of GSE’s?
Registration is limited, so be sure to click here and get signed up.
Here are the details:
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
We’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback after you attend! Drop us a line in the comment box below a post and tell us what YOU think.