Washington Virtual Offices: A Green Choice for Your VA, MD or DC Business
March 21, 2011 by Mike Certoma
A Washington virtual office is cost-effective and increases work productivity, and it also allows you to play an active role in creating a “greener” environment. Use a Washington virtual office for your professional needs, and you’ll be doing your part to improve the environment. It’s good for businesses, employees and the world–a win, win, win!
Who knew that something this easy and convenient could actually play a significant role in making our world a greener place? Here are some ways these business solutions help you do your part:
- Wave goodbye to high overhead, and hello to a green business
- Big businesses and small alike benefit anytime they can cut overhead expenses. By leasing just the office space you need, you reduce costs to your business – and to the environment at the same time.
- Cut down on gas consumption. Metro Offices makes it practical and affordable to have all the benefits of a great business address in a central location. Your employees – and the environment – will thank you.
- Energy costs cut down to size
- Cut costs by not running an office building – air conditioning, heating, and electricity consumption in traditional offices accounts for astoundingly high expenses.
- Electricity is minimized because you have full control over what’s connected when.
- The amount of paper printed is reduced because you’ll soon discover and appreciate how much more efficient it is to share files and documents virtually.
- Virtual office desktops save time, money, and energy while boosting productivity
- Many professionals using virtual office capabilities use a virtual assistant. By outsourcing everyday tasks to a highly-trained independent contractor, you save on payroll and training while getting excellent results.
- Reduces common energy consumption because by digitizing as many of your documents and procedures as possible, you’ll use just a tiny fraction of the paper traditional business procedures use.
A green business creates winning results for its customers, employees and contractors, its own bottom line, and the environment. Using Washington virtual office space and virtual office services is a profitable, convenient, and eco-friendly solution for any size business. Learn more about Washington Virtual Offices at www.metroffice.com.