When you have a home-based business, there are times when you need to get out of your home office to really get some work done. Maybe the kids are on Spring Break and their incessant chatter won’t let you focus. Or maybe you’re having some remodeling done and can’t concentrate with the noise. Where are you supposed to go when this happens?
For less than $2 per day (yes, you read that correctly) Metro Office Access gives you all the perks of having your own DC office space without any of the usual high costs or commitment.
- 3 hours per day of Business Lounge or Executive Cafe usage at any Metro Offices location
- High-speed and redundant Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee, tea, spring water and specialty drinks
- 10% discounts on: mail, communication, day workspaces and meeting rooms
- Work in a Class A office building
- Free ACCESS to White Boards, Flip Charts & Polycom Speaker Phones when you book Meeting Rooms & Collaboration Spaces
- First 3 Months Free of a VPS, Cloud Computing, or Hosted Solution
And that’s just a small taste of what Metro Office Access offers! At any time of day, you can book a Washington DC meeting space online through our online booking system which is available to you 24/7. Because sometimes you may not know until 10PM that you need an office space for the next day. In those instances, we have you covered.
You don’t even necessarily need to work when you come in. Since we have the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, CEO, & Inc. magazines available at every Business Lounge and Executive Café, you can just kick back and catch up on the latest news!
Interested in learning more about Metro Office Access? Contact us here – we’re happy to help!