7 Ways to Promote a Professional Image with Virtual Office Services and Executive Offices
Whether your business is a start-up, home-based business, organization or a corporation, promoting a professional image to clients and work associates is essential to stay competitive. However, in some cases a business is unable to have an elaborate, professional office environment or meeting rooms to conduct important business meetings and client presentations. Other times, the business is home-based or a start-up business without access to an equipped office atmosphere. With Virtual Office Solutions and Executive Offices any business, large or small, can have access to the services and office spaces necessary to promote a professional image.
Below are seven ways you can promote a professional image for your business utilizing Virtual Office Services and Executive Offices:
- Obtain a prestigious address for your business cards and other correspondence through Metro Office Centers strategically located in Class “A” buildings throughout Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
- Instead of a recording, greet your customers and other callers with a friendly, professional, live phone presence. Our Virtual Secretary services offer a live person to answer your phones, forward messages and assist with scheduling. Often the person on the other end of the line is the first impression your callers will have of your business. You can put your best foot forward with a trained virtual secretary.
- No need to scramble for a hotel conference room for your next meeting or training. Executive Offices are available on-demand and come fully-equipped with everything you need to conduct professional meetings. Plus, on average Metro Offices rooms are 30% less than hotels and come without mandatory catering fees.
- Hold a dependable, professional webinar or teleconference for times when not everyone can make it to the office location for a meeting. Business Support Services ensure it all goes off without a hitch and also provide on-site technical support if issues arise needing professional attention.
- Utilize all of the equipment and technology you need to conduct business as efficiently and professionally as possible. With access to Virtual Club business lounges and Executive Offices comes access to everything from office supplies and GBC binding to networked printing and scanning and free wireless Internet.
- Obtain a private, professional office without buying your own office building. Shared office space means you have access to meeting rooms, administrative assistants, cutting edge technology, fully-equipped offices and anything you need to put forth the most professional image without paying top dollar for an office space and without having to handle staffing issues.
- Perhaps your office environment is fine for your day-to-day tasks, but when it’s time to have a meeting or client presentation, you would rather have a more professional atmosphere. On-demand meeting rooms make it easy. Even if you just have a few days notice, you should be able to find a professional meeting room or training room in DC, Maryland or Northern Virginia to meet your needs.
Don’t let your less-than-professional office environment hold back your business. Increase your business scalability and promote a professional image through virtual and on-demand solutions. Let Metro Offices create a customized business plan to help you when and where you need it most.
For more information on Executive Office Spaces, FlexDesk and other cost-effective business solutions visit Metro Offices online at www.metroffice.com.
# # #
Kathlene Buchanan is the president and founder of Metro Offices, one of the premiere, women-owned, executive office centers in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. With presence in 8 different locations throughout the capital area, Metro Offices offers a full range of innovative business solutions and advanced technologies to help businesses compete in today’s transitioning business environment. Buchanan has been in the industry since 1979, and Metro Offices has been operating since 1989 with locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.