Shared Office Space: What Is It and How Will It Benefit Your Business?
It used to be that entrepreneurs had two alternatives for their business location: home or an expensive traditional office space. Then, executive suites became popular, giving businesses of every size the benefits of flexibility, administrative support, and a turnkey professional environment. The latest development in office space for rent is shared office space.
Like executive suites, shared office space gives a company a nearly instant business address. However, there is a core difference between these two types of office space.
Shared office space generally refers to excess space within an existing company’s building. If for some reason a business has extra space, it can recoup some of its expenses by sub-leasing that space to another business. Executive suites are managed businesses that divide large work spaces to lease as individual offices.
What are the benefits of using shared office space?
- Shared office space creates a more efficient environment amongst members of the business.
- Shared office space is less expensive than traditional office space.
- No need to spend money at other office locations
- Internet and phone costs are shared
- Cost of receptionist or administrative assistant is shared
- Shared office space allows you to rent out any part of your space from a desk to an office. This is a great option for start-up companies who are adding to their business frequently and need to increase space.
- Shared office space provides all the amenities needed for business.
- Kitchen, conference rooms
- Furnished office space
For more information on executive suites, shared office space, and other cost-effective business solutions visit Metro Offices online at www.metroffice.com.